Frequently Asked Questions
Silver Slipper Reopening FAQ – as of 4/7/2021
The staff at Silver Slipper is excited to announce that we reopened our property on Thursday, May 21, 2020. We missed the friends we’ve made over the years and we are excited to welcome you back!
When you get here, you’ll notice some changes that are designed with your safety in mind, but have no fear, it’s the same great staff and the same great food you have always enjoyed in the past.
We know there are many questions regarding which restaurants and other amenities are open and available. Below you will find a timeline for our amenities and venues as well as new health and safety procedures we’ll be adhering to going forward. **PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
Current Status for Amenities and Venues:
- All slot machines are active.
- Table Games are open from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday-Thursday, and 10 a.m. to 4 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
- Palm Court is open 24/7.
- Blue Bayou is open during normal operating hours: Wednesday & Thursday, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Saturday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.; and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Jubilee Buffet is open regular hours and serving regular menu, lunch Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and dinner including crab starting at 4 p.m. Monday – Friday and all day on Saturday & Sunday.
- Bayou Caddy Oyster Bar is temporarily closed.
- Beach Bar & Café and Beach Club will reopen on Thursday nights starting April 15, for Rumble on the Gulf. Additional hours of operation are to be determined.
- Sports Book is open daily. Hours vary. Check Sports Book page for current hours.
- The RV Park is open.
- The hotel is open.
- Valet Parking is available.
Postponed Events and Entertainment:
- No live entertainment inside the casino until further notice.
- Per the Mississippi Gaming Commission, ALL guests are REQUIRED to wear a mask or face shield while in the casino at all times except while drinking, smoking, or eating. This includes at all times inside every restaurant with the exception of when you are dining at your table.
- All guests must get their temperature checked before entering the building.
- Guests who demonstrate obvious health issues (coughing, sneezing, high temperature) will not be allowed to enter the casino.
- All guests will be encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entering the building and periodically throughout their visit.
- All guests will be encouraged to wear protective gloves.
- Smoking is not permitted at Craps or Roulette tables.
- All employees must get their temperature checked before entering the building.
- Employees who demonstrate obvious health issues (coughing, sneezing, high temperature) will not be permitted to report to work that day.
- All employees must wear a protective mask or face shield while in the casino.
- All Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, and Valet employees must also wear protective gloves in addition to their masks.
Current Restaurant Status:
- Guests will have no contact with serving utensils in the buffet. All food on the main lines will be served by our staff from behind the counter. The dessert station will have individually portioned items in disposable containers. Buffet attendants will serve you at the salad bar as well.
- In addition to our housekeeping staff, all staff in all departments will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting their areas throughout their shifts.
- Floors are marked in every location in the casino where a queueing line could form to remind our guests of the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Plexiglass has been installed in areas that require face-to-face communication between guests and employees.
- Capacity in guest elevators will be limited to 4 persons.
- Sections of the casino floor will be treated with a vaporized disinfectant spray each night.
- Each hotel room will be completely disinfected by housekeeping staff between guests’ stays.
- Valet drivers will disinfect the steering wheel, shifter knob, and interior and exterior door handles prior to returning vehicle to our guest.