Frequently Asked Questions
Silver Slipper COVID FAQs – as of 7/30/2021
**PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- Guests are not required to wear masks or face shields, however we have masks available for any guest that would like one.
- All guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands periodically throughout their visit.
- All guests will be encouraged to wear protective gloves in the buffet.
- Smoking is not permitted at Craps or Roulette tables.
Current Status for Amenities and Venues:
- Bayou Caddy Oyster Bar is currently closed.
All other venues are open and hours are available on the the venue’s information page on our website.
Events and Entertainment:
- No live entertainment inside the casino until further notice.
Current Casino Protocols:
- Employees are required to wear a protective mask or face shield.
- In addition to our housekeeping staff, all staff in all departments will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting their areas throughout their shifts.
- Floors are marked in every location in the casino where a queueing line could form to remind our guests of the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Plexiglass has been installed in areas that require face-to-face communication between guests and employees.
- Capacity in guest elevators will be limited to 4 persons.
- Sections of the casino floor will be treated with a vaporized disinfectant spray each night.
- Each hotel room will be completely disinfected by housekeeping staff between guests’ stays.
- Valet drivers will disinfect the steering wheel, shifter knob, and interior and exterior door handles prior to returning vehicle to our guest.